CARE MANAGEMENT AND SUPPORT
Our Post-Acute Services include medically complex treatment for patients recovering from surgical procedures or medical events including the following:
- Joint Replacements
- Cardiac Occurrence
- Surgical procedures
- Orthopedic fractures / surgeries
- Intravenous medications and fluids
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Infections including HIV, MRSA and VRE
- Feeding tubes including G-tubes, NG tubes, Dobhoffs
- Wound care including wound vacs
- Pain management
- Respiratory treatments including C-PAP and Bi-PAP
- Colostomies, ileostomies, urostomies
* List not all inclusive – inquire today for how we may provide services unique to your situation.
The facility is staffed with licensed nurses 24 hours per day and a team of licensed Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapists. The interdisciplinary team works with the attending physician to develop an aggressive rehabilitation program and ensure the complex medical needs of the patients are addressed and a comprehensive plan of care is developed to help these patients return to their normal level of functioning as quickly as possible.